1. USER ELIGIBILITY: The website is provided by ileftmystuff.com, herein referred to as ILMS, and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form a legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use the Website.
5. PRIVACY NOTICE: The Privacy Notice governs the use of information collected from or provided by You at the Website. Concerning any individual whose personal information is provided by You to ILMS, You represent to ILMS that You have obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such personal information contemplated by the Services You are using and by the ILMS Privacy Notice, including the transfer of such data to the United States or other countries whose laws may not provide the same level of protection for the personal data as the laws of the country of origin of such individual. Privacy Notice
ILMS grants You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to (a) access and use only the Website, Content and Services only in the manner presented by ILMS, and (b) access and use the ILMS computer and network services offered within the Website (the "ILMS Systems") only in the manner expressly permitted by ILMS. Except for this limited license, ILMS does not convey any interest in or to the ILMS Systems, information or data available via the ILMS Systems (the "Information"), Content, Services, Website or any other ILMS property by permitting You to access the Website. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of ILMS. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way unless expressly permitted to do so by ILMS.
(a) You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website. (b) You will not place false or misleading information on the Website. (c) You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by ILMS. (d) You will not input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another. (e) Certain areas of the Website are restricted to customers of ILMS. (f) You may not use or access the Website in any way that, in ILMS's judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the ILMS Systems, Services or the Website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the ILMS Systems, Services or the Website. (g) You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information without the express written consent of ILMS.
8. ACCESS TO SHIPPING RELATED SYSTEMS AND INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE: Your use and access to the Shipping Related Systems and Information are subject to the following terms:
(a) The Shipping Related Systems and Information gained from such systems ("Shipping Information") are to be used by You solely in connection with packages shipped by or to You or on Your behalf and for no other purpose. (b) The Shipping Related Systems and Shipping Information are the private property of ILMS. ILMS authorizes You to use tracking functionality within the Shipping Related Systems solely to track shipments tendered by or for You to a designated courier for delivery and no other purpose. Without limitation, You are not authorized to make the Shipping Information available on any website or otherwise reproduce, distribute, copy, store, use or sell the Shipping Information for commercial gain without the express written consent of ILMS. This is a personal service. Thus Your right to use the Shipping Related Systems and Shipping Information is non-assignable. Any access or use inconsistent with these terms is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. (c) Any use in connection with the Shipping Related Systems of automated inquiry devices, robots, or repetitive data gathering and extraction tools, routines, scripts or other mechanisms with similar functionality is expressly prohibited.
10. SUBMISSIONS: ILMS does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through the Website ("Comments"). If such Comments are received, You acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) ILMS and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) ILMS will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such Comments in any manner it chooses.
11. TERMINATION: You agree that ILMS, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Website, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately (a) discontinue the use of the Website and (b) destroy any copies You have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Website, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, You agree that ILMS shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Website, Information and/or the Services.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: ILMS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, THE INFORMATION OR THE CONTENT. THE USE OF THE SAME IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
14. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW, INCLUDING EXPORT CONTROL: You agree to use the Website in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of ILMS, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of ILMS and shall take no actions which would cause ILMS or its designated courier to violate any laws, rulings or regulations. ILMS and the Website are based in Canada/United States. Canada/ United States and certain other jurisdictions control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content (including any software or the Services) to countries or persons prohibited under the Canadian, United States of America, or other applicable export control laws or regulations. If You access and download the Content (including any software or the Services) or Information, You represent that You are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of Your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content (including any software or the Services).
15. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements made on this Website constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements involve certain risks and uncertainties, including statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of ILMS and its management regarding the company's strategic directions, prospects and future results. Certain factors may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements, including economic and other conditions in the markets in which we operate, our competitive environment, long-term regulatory, economic and other effects from the events of September 11, 2001, strikes, work stoppages and slowdowns, governmental regulation, increases in aviation and motor fuel prices, cyclical and seasonal fluctuations in our operating results, and other risks discussed in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which discussions are incorporated herein by reference.
16. JURISDICTION: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INFORMATION, SERVICES AND CONTENT SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A PROVINCIAL COURT SITTING IN THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO, CANADA. YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY OBJECTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE NOW OR HEREAFTER TO THE LAYING OF THE VENUE OR TO THE JURISDICTION OF ANY SUCH PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INFORMATION, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE.
Les parties déclarent par les présentes qu'ils exigent que cette entente et tous les documents y afférents, soit pour le présent ou l'avenir, soient rédigés en langue anglaise seulement.
22. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Questions or comments regarding the Website may be submitted to ILMS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.